Kuch ad

Friday, January 12, 2018

Girls contact number for friendship

Girlfriend phone numbers



kajal chaudhri from lakhnau whatsapp numbers
name: kajal chaudhari
age: 22
interested: friendship only

whatsapp numbers: +91 785496320
Hello all i am kajal from mumbai and my age is 22. I want to make new friends online.. If you are looking for girl friend whatsapp number or want to makw new friendship or relationship then you can message me.. We can be good friends.. I want loyal boy who can take care of me. I like to read new books and listen to. Music. I am going to college doing my degree. If you are looking for soem girls whatsapp numbers and want to make new girls friends from diffrent city or from your city then comment you whatsapp number below and start chatting with me.. You can also message me on facebook or instagrama dnon whatsapp. My whatsapl number is given above.


meena kumari from chandigadh mobile numbers



name: meena kumari
age: 20
interested: relationship and friendship
whatsapp numbers: +91 798541263
Merra kumari from alahabad.. I am 20 years old girl and new to whatsapp. I dont have much friends on whatsapp and facebook so if you are interested in friendship or online dating then you can contact me directly on my whatsapp number.. If you want girls mobile numbers to make friends then you can ask. Me in comment.. Write your mobile number and name in commwnt box below and i will add your number to related whatsapp grousp from girls hostel and colleges.



rakhi jorasi from mumbai whatsapp numbers
name: rakhi jorasi
age: 18
interested: friendship
whatsapp numbers: +91 778596214
Helo all. I am rakhi jorasi feom mumbai maharashtra. My age is 18 and i like chatting on whatsapp.. I also use youtube app for watching some interesting videos. I am looking foe boy friend who care me nfor me and love me.. If you are interested in me then you can direcrly contac tme on my whatsapp mobile number.. Thst is given above. I am very talkative girl and like to talk with new people.. I go to park every day and make new friends now i want some friends online so i am here posting my whatsapp number so if you are i tereted in me and want to friendship with then you can chat with me and start i tro your self with me.. We can be good friends on whatsapp.. If you like me comment your whaysapp number in below with your cirt and your name in comment.. If you want to join girls whatsapp number groups then also send me message. I wilk add your number to whatsapp and facebook groups.



anita sharma phone numbers
name: anita sharma
age: 23
interested: online dating
WhatsApp numbers : +91896574745

No comments:

Post a Comment